Friday, January 13, 2006

 
A Couple of Hours of Clear Thought
The title is a direct quote from my husband, uttered by him about 45 seconds ago. And isnt' that what most of us need? And isn't it strange how rare the occurrence of it is. Just a couple of hours. All I'm asking is for thoughts that are clear and uncluttered, free and strong.
Instead what most of us get are muddy shoes and dishes to wash, and while scrubbing and cleaning a few fleeting moments of thoughts that seem to come from nowhere and mostly end up there, too. " ..maybe I should rethink my strategy of job searching.. but damn this mud is hard to get off..I wonder if the meat from the freezer has thawed out yet..what was I just thinking? Something about my job?"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?