Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Food Is Not Just Food
Some links related to the porn, pork and produce post:
Join the Grass-Fed Revolution
Grass-Fed Revolution
Check out how (and why) to be a locavore
The Lure of the 100-Mile Diet
Join the Grass-Fed Revolution
Check out how (and why) to be a locavore
Comments:
<< Home
I will be the first one to add a comment, to my own post. But I must! Saara reminded me that were she to follow the 100-mile diet, there would be no mustamakkara allowed! This is unacceptable. Perhaps she can move into a mobile home and drive towards Tampere?
As I propably am the cynical bastard that people sometimes call me, I can't help thinking those poor people in Ulan Bator or Longyearbyen... Or on the International Space Station or South Pole Station?
More serious problem this would be for people living in i.e. Costa Rica. I mean, how would they live if we would stop eating bananas?
More serious problem this would be for people living in i.e. Costa Rica. I mean, how would they live if we would stop eating bananas?
Wow, Aino be careful with these topics! You do not want to get too socially conscious nor political. You know, that fair play should also apply to intl politics, trade, war etc. And then you may provoke people into commenting your blog.
But, despite the unfair play behind everything, I definitely want to support the thing called lähiruoka; as pork, porn and produce coming from Estonia is sooo much cheaper than the ones from e.g. Seinäjoki :)
Post a Comment
But, despite the unfair play behind everything, I definitely want to support the thing called lähiruoka; as pork, porn and produce coming from Estonia is sooo much cheaper than the ones from e.g. Seinäjoki :)
<< Home


